Immigration Workshops & Programs
ISSO Immigration Workshops
View the powerpoints for the workshops listed below:
- Miller Mayer Law firm's portion of Visas After Graduation: H-1B and Permanent Residence
- ISSO's portion of Visas After Graduation
- ISSO's F-1 Work Authorization talk
- Monday February 23, 2015: Visas After Graduation
Goldwin Smith Hall, Hollis E. Cornell Auditorium (room 132--first floor of Goldwin Smith), 7:00pm-9:00pm: Presented by the Miller Mayer law firm and ISSO Staff - Come learn about the possibilities for you to stay and work in the U.S. after you graduate. This information is particularly crucial at the present time, given the H-1B cap and new backlogs with employment-based green cards. If you can't come, click here to view the powerpoints and handouts.
- Tuesday March 10, 2015: F-1 Student Off-Campus
(Kennedy Hall, room 105, 2:00pm) ISSO will discuss off campus work authorization for F-1 students for summers and after graduation!