Visas After Graduation

After you earn your Cornell degree, you may want to spend a year or more working in the US to gain some practical training and to apply the knowledge you gained to real working problems and concerns. We hope to provide you with the information you need to gain the appropriate work authorization in the US.

Follow the links below on this page to read more about the different possibilities for work authorization. We also urge you to come to the Visas After Graduation workshop, held in the Fall (October) and Spring (February) semesters.

We wish you all the best in your career!