Skip to main content

  • Contact ISSO

  • New York State Tax Information
    for International Students and Academic Staff

    New York State Tax filing:

    You must file your U.S. Federal Tax Return before you can file the New York State returns. The tax software which we purchase every year to help you file the U.S. federal tax forms. The software will be available in mid- to late- February. Check back with this page at that time.